Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Gringodor

So i get banned in css jb because beast find my jokes in an abuse report to reddevil trolling. I get perma banned and he has no proof of me doing something wrong in the server. This is really unfair and I will not stop till real justice is made, instead of banning me in game i would rather get banned on the forums, i dont usually come on the forums just on specific situations. I dont care about the abuse of beast but i do care about me being banned for my first "offence".

I would also like to add that i have 0 bans or tlist in my history till now and that i didnt do nothing wrong on the server. What i started as an admin abuse got me banned because one guy among 500 find what i said "trolling". I dont know about you guys but in my world this is true bull****

I would also like to add that i have 0 bans or tlist in my history till now and that i didnt do nothing wrong on the server. What i started as an admin abuse got me banned because one guy among 500 find what i said "trolling". I dont know about you guys but in my world this is true bull****

Are you sure you really want to say that?

On your new steam id: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?sf=bid&so=contains&st=0%3A41798874

And if i bring up your old id: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?sf=bid&so=contains&st=0%3A12344907

on my new steam id one was a auto tlist because of derps and the second one was an admin who tlisted me because he thought i freekilled. and why do you say im gi jose? and why do you hate me so much? did i kill a member of your family? dude this shouldnt be happening

• Executive Council

No, this one will stick.

You've had way too many chances.

Any new Steam IDs will be banned too. So please do not come back.

~Not unbanned