Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So, I Was Held At Gunpoint Today.

SpOoKyWaTeR

if she could keep her drivers license and he said "no" (what a fucking fa****)

If I ever get holded up i would ask that too. Such a pain in the ass to get a new one and you need to dig up your birth certificate and passport and social security card

• Like 1

Wow. Glad you are ok! This is exactly why I won't live in a gun control state like California and also why I have a concealed carry permit and have my Glock mounted to the side of my center console.

And this kids, is why America is going downhill. HURR DURR, I'M GOING TO MOVE TO MISSOURA BECAUSE THEY LET ME HAVE GUNS THERE.

Shoulda waited til he turned to make his getaway and rammed him with your car...teach him a lesson

That sucks bro, thankfully, he probably wont be able to steal your identity if the police know, he'll probably be stupid enough to use the license or card and get himself tracked. Hope everything turns out alright!

With california laws we would have been charged with murder. Otherwise he would be dead. Fucking pussies making shitty "preservation of life" laws.

With california laws we would have been charged with murder. Otherwise he would be dead. Fucking pussies making shitty "preservation of life" laws.

Well sir, you hit and incapacitate him, not kill him :D. Still though, California has a lot of bad laws, which is why I don't live there anymore (though it really is a beautiful place!) Best of luck to you anyways!

Edited by SuperChargerFan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...