Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

#sc2 Clan Approved

Pilpest

We have no DL, as for me I would say yes make it , I believe that HG is already taken by some clan (hacksaw gaming) so I would say since we are divisions here we go by HGSC? Sounds good?

if someone higher up give the ok on this it would be great

Edited by BigJ

The only thing is we don't have the tag, we can create the clan but HG clan tag is taken by "Hacksaw Gaming" or something...

The Community is "HeLLsGamers Community" and tag is [HGC]

Its a group not a clan though =/

Edited by Pilpest

When In games it shows your tag so when ppl leave the clan or such they don't have to get a. New copy of sc2 to have a name change

FYI blizzard should have boon this a long

Time ago,

Edited by BigJ

Maybe HGMC where M is for Multigaming. In any case, I doubt we have a competing section of Hellsgamers that would like to establish its own clan like we've had to deal with in other games. And not sure how one could defame or discredit HG's name short of calling anyone who cannon cheeses you racist slurs (I would never by the way... :3). #YNot

• Executive Council

I created a clan and a group.

Clan is "HeLLs Gamers", tag [HGC]

And a public group (much to be used like our Steam community group), "HeLLsGamers Community".

• 3 weeks later...