Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Вaz - Вelĸaѕнιғ

Deceptive

1. Abuser name:

вaz - вelĸaѕнιғ

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:35865330

3. What server: CSGO HG JAILBREAK

4. About what time: 12:15 AM

5. PROOF: ZRvciPg.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident At the beginning of every round, he would yell through his mic comments that would be offensive to players and he may have been singling out 1 player. From the chat in the picture above, he seems to be getting mad at ZOMGoS. He would also talk over lead at the beginning of each round making rude comments. People would react to the comments and would ask him to stop disrespecting. He would still continue.

If you're making accusations of something that happened over voice, you'll need a demo for any real action to be taken. We do not accept heresay as proof.

Your screenshot doesn't show any context. For all we know ZOMG could have called belkashif a bloody tampon.

Being said though, if you have a demo of him intentionally talking over lead, interrupting the gameplay, at the beginning of every round, I'd me more than happy to banz.

Hello,

Sorry for the late response, just saw this message. If upper staff can go through chat logs you will notice Deceptive claiming to stop disrespecting since it is a christian server for some reason. Anyways there was no disrespecting on my mic to insult players intentionally. Here are a few phrases that might be disrespectful for Deceptive.

These following phrases are true and I admit of saying those words exactly, no need for demos.

Lead: All T's when run to the bottom of cells stairs and freeze upon arrival.

Me: How about you run to my dick and suck it upon arrival, everyone rebel, gogogogo.

Lead: All T's type out what you want to do today.

Me: You will never get me alive unless ants stop crawling out your penis hole you fucker, everyone rebel gogogogo.

And a few others, and the leader was completely fine with those comments I made since he laughed and continued joking around with me later on.

---

Deceptive, you are the ONLY player that told me to stop disrespecting. There wasn't any disrespecting going on that would hurt someones feelings...this is HG not eGO, if players can't handle a words then i'm sorry but this isn't the right place to be. As for the shut the fuck up part, really dude? Shut the fuck up is something that will get you butthurt?

As for Zomgos, he did insult me, but I don't care, it is not the end of the world if he does, I can handle a few insults, I am not the king of the world and everyone needs to talk nicely to me.

To close my post, I repeat you are the ONLY person reacting to my comments, nobody else complained, if they did, why didn't you post screenshots of them asking me to stop?

Thank you. That is all I have to say about my abuse report.