Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unreasonable voteban

Milkman

1. Your in-game name: Milkman (Mr_Bowems steam tag)

2. Server that you where banned on: [HG] 24/7 SlideRace Maps - HeLLsGamers.com | FastDL | Instan

3. The Banning admin: Voteban

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:11123561

5. Reason for ban: There were a group of girls mic spamming like crazy. This in return was lagging me during certain parts of the map. I admit I could have reacted better but I told them to "Shut the fuck up and stop mic spamming". In return they started harassing me. I returned the favor. Then an admin came in and told me to stop, so I did. They continued however, without even a warning from the admin. I did as the admin told me to and kept my mouth shut. I said something to another player "Nice, [place name here]" and they started freaking out. They began a voteban and eventually banned me. This was incredibly unethical because I did not break any rules, I stopped before I offended anyone. Thank you.

I was in there and you were being rude. They were telling you to stop, and you stayed persistent. They were mic spamming and I asked everyone to stop there bickering. No one did so I left. I say next time your calling them names you should stay banned.