Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

If You Smoke Try This, Im Curious.

Baz - Belkashif

Stop_Smoking.png

Haven't had a cigarette for 9 days. I feel much better, after my calculations (Ofcourse not accurate but close)

Smoking Period: 1,461 Days

Packs Per Day: 1.5 Packs

Packs Per Year: 547.875

Packs For Total Smoking Period: 2,191.5

Total Number Of Cigarettes Smoked: 43,830

Price Per Pack: 2.3 Dollars (Price Of Pack In Kuwait)

Price Of Packs For Total Smoking Period: 5,040.45 Dollars

HOLY SHIT!! I'M STILL ALIVE!

Just figured mine up. That's rediculous!

Smoking Period: 4,380 Days

Packs Per Day: 2 Packs

Packs Per Year: 730

Packs For Total Smoking Period: 8760

Total Number Of Cigarettes Smoked: 175,200

Price Per Pack: $4.00

Price Of Packs For Total Smoking Period: $35,040 Dollars

• Like 1

They.. do..

But they do..

OK let me clarify, I am not championing smoking by any means, and do not participate in it. I merely find humor in the amount of dangerous ingredients found in cigarettes and how some educational videos present them to be one and done (meaning you smoke once and you're dead). Truth is, most of them are found in such trace amounts that it truly does take a lifetime of smoking in order for them to possibly be fatal.

OK let me clarify, I am not championing smoking by any means, and do not participate in it. I merely find humor in the amount of dangerous ingredients found in cigarettes and how some educational videos present them to be one and done (meaning you smoke once and you're dead). Truth is, most of them are found in such trace amounts that it truly does take a lifetime of smoking in order for them to possibly be fatal.

That's odd because a neighbor of mine had her daughter die at 24 from smoking (lung cancer). And I'm pretty sure the effects are evident after just a week, and both my brother and sister it's very apparent, one is 23 and the other 28 and each have constant coughing, sad to know worse could come at anytime.

That's odd because a neighbor of mine had her daughter die at 24 from smoking (lung cancer). And I'm pretty sure the effects are evident after just a week, and both my brother and sister it's very apparent, one is 23 and the other 28 and each have constant coughing, sad to know worse could come at anytime.

Hmm that's odd because I personally know more than a dozen people who smoke very often (more than a pack a day) and have been doing so for years now. Now they aren't the healthiest people in the world for many reasons, but I wouldn't say they are unhealthy to a point that it would cause heightened concern (there already is concern for their decision to smoke). However, It was their decision to smoke, I can not change that. Again, I am not championing smoking and again I will say that smoking does kill, but only in the long run. There is not a person in the world who has died from it after a couple of weeks, unless it is a very isolated case. I am only playing devil's advocate here so please don't take this as me raging in favor of smoking.

• 2 weeks later...

YOLO