Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Moo Ts3 Abuse

Boxer-I-

1. Abuser name: moo

2. Their Steam Id: hes in MMO, doubt he has one.

3. What server: Teamspeak3

4. About what time: 10 minutes ago

5. PROOF: http://i47.tinypic.com/dwpb3a.png - screenshot of abuse. http://www.mediafire.com/?ruurjgv2v5iarr8 - recording of him raging for no reason and kicking me again.

6. Please tell us about the incident: i was helping get a 10 man together having fun with my friends when he randomly comes into the channel power tripping hard on me for no apparent reason, possibly a personal vendetta of some sort. dreamwrecks me, kicks me, and kicks again when i reconnect. will post more proof if he keeps doing it.

I came into the channel and you were messing with someone with a weird voice. He asked you to stop you didn't. I asked you to stop you didn't. I dreamwrecked you. After about 2 minutes I undreamwreck you hoping you learned your lesson; you did not as you continued with the voice saying that I was abusing. I kick you as another warning. You join the help desk to talk to mccain about my supposed abuse. I tell mccain what happened so he is informed. You come back in the channel recording this time using the same voice saying I'm abusing. I kick you again. I never banned you once and you had several warnings. I definitely do have a steam id. STEAM_0:19291030, that i have infact gone main and open with in esea, as well as, ten manning more frequently than you.

Not Abuse...at all.

You were being annoying in the channel and I was told by people there you wouldn't stop asking people to 10 man/talking in an annoying voice.

Moo dreamwrecked you because you wouldn't stop, that's fine. He warned then you continued resulting in the kick.

Nothing here was abuse, and I'd suggest when someone, especially leadership, tells you to stop, you stop.

• Like 1