Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Police Job Query

Geth Legion

Good morning/evening.

So i've been on Hellsgamers PERP server for about 12 hours now so I thought i'd try out the police job. But i noticed a skill called "Police" (under F1/skills, very bottom) but i don't know how you level it up, that is if you can. I've tried searching around the F.A.Q and et etera, but no luck.

Anyone know? please post a comment if you do, cheers.

You level up your Police skill by doing things like collecting evidence, making arrests, and giving tickets. Just continue to do the basic things you would as a cop and it will level up overtime.

Arresting and collecting yes;

Tickets no. Tickets don't actually improve your police skills, so there is no need to find cars that have one tire 2 centimeters over the line and ticket them cause you wanna play swat.

Please please please dont do this. It's annoying as hell and doesn't actually help you in anyway.

• 4 months later...

just as a question are u allowed to park on the on the side of the sidewalk near the bank cuz i got ticketed by the same cop that was camping me like when i payed the ticket before i could move my car he would ticket it again and i lost 10000 and i was very mad and i kept telling him i was allowed to park there but he said i wasnt but im pretty sure i was