Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Helmin Made the name sfw

RetiredTacos

I have a CD/DVD burner I will give you, give me 5 bucks to ship it to you (costs 10). Works great though, I switched to SATA instead of IDE.

For mobo/CPU on a budget, I strongly recommend AMD right now. Hard to beat their prices and the PHII is finally on par clock per clock with Intel's Core 2 duo/quads. Intel is pretty nice if you know how to overclock or plan to.

For the HD, if storage is not an issue, I would get the WD 640GB Black drive, its a dual platter setup and probably THE fastest single HD you can get (also 5 year warranty) There's no reason to get 2 gigs of ram with how cheap memory is and forget about dx11, you see the difference between 9 and 10? No, because there is little to none (f microsoft)

post-169-1352595335185_thumb.jpg

post-169-13525953352168_thumb.jpg

Terry you are my hero. Also, whats the difference between DDR3 and GDDR3; DDR3 and DDR2.

Btw I'm domain admin at work and I'm still restricted on browsing the interwebs by WebMarshall, hence the topic name change. >.<

:)