Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Misuse Of Powers

2Twisted

So we were having a pirate day, and the lead said do not kill Joey, Where the event was hosted was big cage. And if you do not know what a pirate day is. it is a lava day where an admin trys to slap you off the big cage. So when the event started, half the ts got slapped off at the start, and they all ran inside the big cage while being massacred by the cts, Joey, the guy we werent supposed to kill went into the big cage aswell, where everybody was shooting into, and just as it happens my bullet is the one that struck him. It was pure bad luck, and i apologized for it. Then he t listed me, and after asking and apologizing several times, he ended up not ridding me of the t list. It was only 9 rounds, but hey, i was mad because i don't feel like i should be kicked off being ct for a easy mistake to make, and i apologized. I then checked the motd, and nothing under the reasons there are for being tlisted was there about my case.

You were warned not that I was in big cage and what hat I was wearing. You weren't tlist you can even look in the HG bans it doesn't show you were Tlist. This is your fault for NOT listening to your warden. As I have already told you This isn't my fault its yours. If your not going to listen to a simple order and even be told what I looked like that's a mistake that you shouldn't make. Also when you killed me there wasn't anyone inside of the big cage, another time you weren't paying attention. The tlock was to teach you a lesson to watch what you were doing. But complaining about it does help you at all.