Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Mr. Bluesky Threatening For No Reason

Microshock

1. Abuser name: Mr. Bluesky

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:11259894

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:40 PM EST

5. PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/1N9dO

6. Please tell us about the incident: The order at the beginning of the round was to put your face on cell door and face shot for shot and freeze. I ran along the cells and shot whoever didn't do it or moved. I get to the VIP cell and put my face against the CLOSED cell (with no orders given to them telling them what they need to do after they get out of cells). I saw Bluesky move and shot him in the face. You can see his threatening PM's where he tells me he'll "shut me down" and that i was baiting T's by being close to a closed cell door. It's not baiting because they have no way to knife me from inside their cell, and I wasn't near them when the cell doors opened. The truth of the matter is that he was upset that I killed him for not following orders.

He then spammed over lead to ask if it was baiting to stand in front of closed cells, and then muted and gagged me (while he was still talking about it over lead), his excuse being that he told me to "drop it way earlier" (he didn't).

Thanks for reading! I know it's not THAT serious but it still annoyed me how he threatened me over a legitimate kill.

lol an abuse report for a threat... I didnt slay him cause I was only pretty sure I was right. I told him to drop the subject after he died, cause i was waiting for an adviser to get on so i could ask, because there was none on at the time. He brought it up the next round, and then he told me to stop spamming over lead while the lead was talking, when i didnt even spam over lead so i muted. then he was still argueing with me so i gagged. personally i think his rights to post on forums should be taken away for wasting your time on an idle "threat" that i could do even when i died, even if I wasnt an admin. I dont see how this is abuse.

You can't just mute because you don't like what you're reading. I didn't spam voice (like you did while there was someone leading and trying to give orders) to prove my point, i posted several messages on chat (and it was public chat). There was no spam by me and you never told me to "drop it".

And the report is to mainly show how immature and aggressive you are because you got killed (legitimately).

Edited by Microshock

Not too much abuse here to see but I don't like your attitude on those pm's to him bluesky. If I were you I'd tone it down a bit before you actually get a taste of what being owned is.

Also if you have a question about what you were doing don't interrupt gameplay microshock instead ask someone in teamspeak or on the forums through pms.