Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Couple of rule breakers

Joaquin

1. Name:Frostywinst Wow |Boxy Brown

2. Steam Id:micspammers.jpg

These are the steam id's

3. Server: Deathrun

4. Reason:Mic spamming/annoying the ppl on purpose

5. Proof: HERES THE DEMO-----> http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/c277071299376a7efa3939b7036c4947.dem

6. Comments: Alrite We were on the server and admin feb was on keeeping the game fun by not eltting anybody mess with the server, and then he had to leave real quick so once he leaves, Frostywinst and Wow Boxy Brown Started to Spam theyre Mics and wuldnt stop they kept spamming for the longest time for about 6 minutes and then all of a sudden they stop, cus they saw the admin Feb had come back on.

frostywinstspaming.dem

Yeah, i remember this. I had to leave to go to the store, and then i came back on and there were like 5 people spamming. I said in admin chat Stop, stop taking advantage of the server by once an admin leaves you spam. They all stopped. I leave again to go 10 man. I come back, same people spamming. Then they left and i couldnt get proof. Thanks for posting because i couldnt.

its alrite feb i got them, i could tell they started doing since u left, i even warned them "stop spamming im recording u on demo" and they insisted "hes recording this on youtube! were gonna be on youtube guys"

yo and feb i got a demo of that annoying ninja kid trying to recruit ppl for his clan, i remeber u teling him not to recruit on these servers, but if u can back up me up on that ill post the demo