Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed -Hg- Littletommy42

Sonick

If an admin has abused either you or disregarded the admin rules, please follow this template.

1. Abuser name: -hg- LittleTommy42

2. Their Steam Id: 0:59067187

3. What server: GMOD Zombie Survival

4. About what time: 03/19/2013 9pm

5. PROOF: Screen Shots and Demos Attached

6. Please tell us about the incident

I played for about 2 hours. When I first came on he was questioning me on if I was impersonating an HG member just for having the tag... I am a recruit and have a platinum account, if he knew commands he would know that. He jailed the entire server for no reason (we were switching maps right after so I didn't have enough time to get a ss), I told people to stop spamming voice chat because they were singing and whatnot (he was the main one) and he gagged the entire server. He also was abusing admin chat and slaying people (including other HG members) for no reason. He needs to read the rules and stop being power hungry before he scares people away from the server. My girlfriend left the server because he makes it a "childish" environment. I really really hate to report anyone in HG, but this was just rediculous.

tommy.dem

post-2571-0-42535300-1363741553_thumb.jpg

post-2571-0-99297500-1363741579_thumb.jpg

post-2571-0-77003200-1363741586_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sonick

First of all the time when I jailed all was a joke at the end of a game just so all the zombies would not kill each other. Second me and sharp are friends he was already dead and we were also joking around. Third I was not the "main one" talking I was telling the others to stop after I did something and in chat people wanted it to stop so I did a five second gag. I am very offended that a CS division is coming on to Garry's mod and saying what I am doing is wrong. I just got gold today and I wanted to see what it came with.

• Like 1

LittleTommy,

You cannot just gag the entire server because a couple of people are spamming.

You cannot jail the entire server because you think its funny.

You cannot use your admin powers to talk to someone just because you want to.

What I have just been shown here is extensive abuse and if this is going to continue you aren't going to have your admin

powers anymore.

Do you understand and can you agree not to abuse again?

I am very offended that a CS division is coming on to Garry's mod and saying what I am doing is wrong. I just got gold today and I wanted to see what it came with.

It doesn't matter what division I am in. If you are wrong you are wrong, which will soon be determined. Saying you just got gold today and wanted to see what it came with obviously doesn't help. As far as your second post, I did not curse you, please be adult enough to not curse me.

*edit* sorry for writing after you Mark, I didn't realize you had replied.

Edited by Sonick