Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admins Gunna Admin

Where in the hell can you derive multiple Ts from "the first T to fulfill the order"? Your elementary school teachers must be ashamed...

I don't. My point is that it doesn't say you can't. I don't always kill the first, second, and thrid firsts, but when I do there's no rule against it.

No offence, manager, but I posted here so that I could have this discussion with people who want to. If you don't want to look at this thread then don't.

Listen dude I'm sorry you're mad, but it is my opinion that I didn't break any rules, and that admins (being you, specifically) were (and are) abusive and did not handle my t-list correctly.

You were clearly wrong.

You've been told you were wrong by leadership.

You've been told you were wrong by hg membership.

You're going to be told you were wrong by sirius.

You're wrong.

Another update for you; HG is not a democracy. HG is run by the leadership of HG with input from HG members. If you don't like the way things were handled, feel free to find a community that better suits your needs.

Best of luck!

Sirius

• Like 1

HG is not a democracy. HG is run by the leadership of HG with input from HG members.

Thats abundantly evident. I know this, I have no say in the rules or their enforcement. I can only follow the rules, which I have done.

Edited by Ziggy Zaggs

Every post in this thread that says the same thing Beast said on page 1 but with extra ignorance should be deleted, and said posters should be infrac'd. He gets it, he's just posting now to cause drama. Now shut up and let the important people deal with it.

I am not trying to cause drama, I want fair enforcement of HG's own rules.

Thats abundantly evident. I know this, I have no say in the rules or their enforcement. I can only follow the rules, which I have done.

But you havent followed the rules, youve broke them and your stupidity continues.

Please change his tlist to a ban, his stupidity is overwhelming and he has no purpose on this community.

Thats not true, you can have your say and it will be taken into consideration. However you did not follow the rules, you freekilled and got caught, you appealed and lost. Even the community is telling you your wrong. Sorry to say but I don't know how old you are (if thats the issue that your not able to understand) or if its medical issue but thats besides the point.

all you had to do was read a litle bit better, and HENCE the word first.

this is what you said exactly on the t-list report "That post does not say anything about killing more than one T. Once the first first was killed the next became the first and so on. As warden its my prerogative whether or not to kill all the derps or just the first first. This is purely a matter of opinion unless you more clearly define the rule.

this statement makes no sense whatsoever, there is only one first, and that it is the first. I don't know how to explain your derpyness any further.

Aight, I'm going to go ahead and stop this thread right here.

No, no you definitely have not followed our rules, or you would have stopped posting after the first thread was locked. It's clear that you don't really care for our rules, and are just being pugnacious.

If you can't follow the wishes of our staff, then I'm afraid you're not welcome here. Come back in a few days, and if you want to play on OUR servers you follow OUR wishes.