Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Check On A Ban

Sonick

I was looking at bans and I believe this guy may have been banned in error. He was banned for having x22 in his name which I am guessing is a community we don't allow on our servers but by the looks of it that isn't his community it's just part of his name. Equinox 226. I don't know this player, it just caught my eye so I figured I would post on his behalf under the assumption he doesn't know what's going on or how to appeal it.

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=32697-equinox226

Part of me feels like he should come make an unban request if he wants an unban

The other part says that this gives up the rep of a random banning community.

So I'll ask you.

Are you making an unban request for him or are you giving us awareness?

I feel the same Jajolt. I would feel bad if it's a guy that doesn't know much about forums or where to go or anything like that. The other part of me thinks if he cared enough he would figure it out. But then again on the other hand what if he really has no clue? I guess I was leaning more on trying to get him unbanned. I don't know this guy at all, never seen him before. I would be happy if someone did that for me if I was innocent and didn't know where to go. Up to leadership.

Technically an unban request was made so I will unban him but next time just leave it to the person if they want an unban lol, if you want to direct them in the right place you could add them on steam FYI lol.