Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Respectfully requesting an unban

Righty

1. Your in-game name: Righty

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 D2 deathmatch server

3. The Banning admin: I forgot the name of my banning admin

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:1:13223852

5. Reason for ban: I raged at someone who was constantly picking mid, because he never ever left that same exact spot he was in. I called him a ni**er out of rage then left the server. I posted an unban request a while back but it was sustained. I am going to man up and apologize to him. I think his name was ascension. Ascension I am sorry for raging on you so hard.

I would also like to add that I have been banned for a LONG time. I just want 1 more chance to play in your server again. I promise I won't cause anymore trouble with any one in your servers and I will just play the game. You guys have the best 24/7 deathmatch D2 server around. please give me one more chance. Thank You.

EDIT*- I tried to search to see who it was that banned me but I couldn't find out who it was, here is a link: http://www.hellsgamers.com/?pageid=banlist&search=0%3A1%3A13223852

In my previous unban request I remember an admin that came forward and said he banned me but I can't find that old post, sorry.

Edited by Righty

I am not racist, I said that purely out of rage. It won't happen again. I just want one more chance to play in your server again. If I blow it then you guys won't have to worry about me asking for an unban request again. Because I know if I get one more chance I will not mess it up.