Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

North Korea Orders Rockets On Standby To Hit Us Bases

Silly

Just thinking out loud here.

I doubt anything will happen. NK seems to flex their 'power' every now and again. this seems to be another cold war. if we do need to put boots on the ground it is going to be a huuuge turn in what the current military is trained in. we have been in the desert, and mountains since 2001, and in the 90's. the last time we were in the jungle was Vietnam 38 years ago. not saying our men and women in the armed forces wont be able to do it..just saying a lot of training is ahead if anything happens....but i call nothing happens as usual.

"we should just Nuke them"...this will never happen, NK is too close to allies and "nuking them" will only spark more conflict.

I also call china aid blocking them to shut them up.

"War is hell" - Gen. William T. Sherman

If we need to put boots on the ground past the DMZ so be it, but hold on because it will be a bumpy ride.

on a non serious note:

NK is frikn scary...not like Freddy krueger scary, but like... just watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSedE5sU3uc

once again. just thinking out loud.

Just thinking out loud here.

I doubt anything will happen. NK seems to flex their 'power' every now and again. this seems to be another cold war. if we do need to put boots on the ground it is going to be a huuuge turn in what the current military is trained in. we have been in the desert, and mountains since 2001, and in the 90's. the last time we were in the jungle was Vietnam 38 years ago. not saying our men and women in the armed forces wont be able to do it..just saying a lot of training is ahead if anything happens....but i call nothing happens as usual.

"we should just Nuke them"...this will never happen, NK is too close to allies and "nuking them" will only spark more conflict.

I also call china aid blocking them to shut them up.

"War is hell" - Gen. William T. Sherman

If we need to put boots on the ground past the DMZ so be it, but hold on because it will be a bumpy ride.

on a non serious note:

NK is frikn scary...not like Freddy krueger scary, but like... just watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSedE5sU3uc

once again. just thinking out loud.

Nothing is going to happen indeed. If fighting broke out there would be a mass exodus of NK into China and China doesn't want that shit. So there is push from NK's only ally to "stfu". In terms of if something DOES happen, Most likely Seoul would be heavily raised only to follow by a retaliation from SK in which NK would be decimated anyways. SK's army is advanced enough to handle their own ground so we really wouldn't need to participate but we do have around 10 floating cities to just constantly bombard military establishments in NK if need be.