Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Request to be unbanned

noobasaurus rex

I, noobsaurus rex, respectfully request consideration to be unbanned.

1. Your in-game name: noobasaurus rex

2. Server that you where banned on: D2DM - 67.228.181.72

3. The Banning admin: HG|Æ’uÒ› Ã…ÂÂίƒe [ÃÂÂk]

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:8783144

5. Reason for ban: talking like an idiot

I was wondering if there was any way I could be unbanned. Basically, I was drunk one night and talking smack, then was banned. To my surprise the next day, I couldn't join your 24/7 office N00B Training Facility server, of which I was a regular, because of a permanent ban from your other server, which I didn't realize was even HG. This was back in June.

I tried to find other servers, but none of them feel the same as your N00b Training Facility server. To be honest, I was acting like an moron, and the admin was right to ban me. But I sincerely regret my actions, and was wondering if there was any way I could get a second chance. I played on your servers for several months without incident, and was on pretty much every day.

I guarantee you will not have to worry about another incident with me. Please have mercy.

Edited by Moto
unbanned tag

Play Under Influence = Ban. Completely stop drinking then I'll unban you. Would u commit?

SHIT! You better ban me then. I like drinking...but if I play CS:S under the influence...I mostly just say "WTF" "Really?" "OMG" lols...wait? I say that sober...hummmm...or am I?

SHIT! You better ban me then. I like drinking...but if I play CS:S under the influence...I mostly just say "WTF" "Really?" "OMG" lols...wait? I say that sober...hummmm...or am I?

Are you drunk right now? It's okie if you weren't pulled over by da po-po. But watch out tho, i'll keep an eyez on u from now on :o0:

Play Under Influence = Ban. Completely stop drinking then I'll unban you. Would u commit?

lol that's harsh man. I'll make a deal with you though. I'll stop drinking liquor when I play CS because that stuff makes me retarded, and that's what I was drinking that night I got banned. Beers are cool though, they are cheaper, plus it helps my skills (for serious).

:drankbeer: