Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any Ddr, Itg, Or Pump It Up Players?

Shot

In the groove 2 is my faveorite. I think its organized so well but too bad they are gone forever since ddr sued them. This is an old video of ITG2. Was playing some guy and I beat him on the last song but I had never played that song. It came down to who had more stamina.

In the groove 2 is my faveorite. I think its organized so well but too bad they are gone forever since ddr sued them. This is an old video of ITG2. Was playing some guy and I beat him on the last song but I had never played that song. It came down to who had more stamina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Kn41UKZ9w

In the groove was ok, I liked how it was a bit open sourced like Stepmania and you can stick your own songs in the machine.

This is the craziest song ive seen on the whole ddr franchise

• Like 1

Itg pads are way better than the ddr pads. Other than bringing your own custom songs, I also liked the fact that all the arrows were organized into colors. Red what a whole note, Blue was a half note, green 16th note etc with the purple gold and the others. ddr arrow colors are just there and don't mean anything. That was also a nice ddr vid