Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Eclipse's Unban-Request

eclipse

Alright, this is probably going to be a buzzkill but, i'm going to yolo it.

At first for all the people in this community I just want to say sorry, that I've trolled, I've fucked with, I've made fun of, or I have made leave the clan in the first place.

I came into this community to do one thing, which was to troll, on Dec 22, 2011, I came onto the DarkRP, and just trolled all day, prop minged etc. I thought that I would be able to get away with it if I was in the clan, which I did, 28 times.

Many of you dislike me, many of you don't, yeah I joked around, racism, cdm, rdm, encourage rulebreaking, nlr, the whole 9 yards..

I moved from DarkRP, to PERP, where I knew I could get away with a lot more than I could in DarkRP. The PERP gave me the ultimate troll experience where I could get away with everything I wanted to other players just to gain fun out of it.

I just wanted to say sorry, I know personally I pretty much fucked your days up playing on our servers and getting away with it, and me? I just laughed and thought man, that player was pretty dumb (not recording me). Just to mess around.

But I have broken every single rule in this community forum wise, in game wise, teamspeak wise, everything.

I know what to do now. uM would probably laugh at this, aswell as some of the advisors, + dL's.

But the others who wouldn't just glance at it.

I said I would never come back. I do want to come back to prove to many that I wasn't how I was back then.

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=28498-eclipse Here is the last ban I received.

I don't really want to call this another chance, but it sounds like that.

Sorry,

Eclipse

• Like 2