Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Jeff The Killer Admin Abuse

Bill Cliny

I was playing on the trade server (minecraft) today and this kid Jeff the Killer, an admin, slayed and kicked me out of the server with no reason. No reason at all. he slayed another guy 2. I play on the server for at least 1 year now and never saw something like this happenin on the server.

1. Jeff the killer

2. STEAM_0:0:59066551

3. Trade Server Minecraft 67.228.245.1:27017

4. About what time: 7:30 PM

5. PROOF: On pics bellow

6. I was playing on the trade server (minecraft) today and this kid Jeff the Killer, an admin, slayed and kicked me out of the server with no reason. No reason at all. he slayed other guy 2. I play on the server for at least 1 year now and never saw something like this happenin on the server.

26525640.png

36684966.png

Hello

The reason the player was slayed and then kicked (along with thor who was only slayed once but not kicked) is that they were purposely interrupting a raffle match. The punishment occured after several verbal warnings. I decided to follow the basic admin's chain of commands.

This would happen the same way with interrupting a spycrab match; when two players are spycrabbing on top of furnaces at spawn and another player gets on the furnaces and starts jumpign around and getting int he way obnoxiously, it makes it hard to tell who crabbed and who didnt during a match.

The type of raffle me and albertthecat were holding was a simon says match. at the end of each match, whoever was the last player standing won an item prize in-game. Bill Cliny had been interrupting the match and getting in the way of the line on purpose, such the same as a few other people.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Jeff

You need to type in chat when you warn people. Use the all chat feature to warn people. Multiple people complained that you kicked and slayed them for no reason and had received no warning. You NEED to put a reason when you kick someone. Jajolt told me he warned you about kicking people for no reason and they are clueless as to why they are kicked.

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/3767191

If you look at your own chat history all the chat shows is that you are slaying and kicking people for no reason.