Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Donating

Rhys RBS

Donations are $10 per month for VIP access on all servers and $15 per month for Admin Access on a specific set of servers. So for example TF2, if you wish to purchase admin you would select the TF2 division from the drop down and purchase. But as I said, you will be billed the $10/$15 (or your regional equivalent) per month for this access.

If you would like admin and are willing to donate $15 per month (you may cancel at any time), follow this link. In the "choose game" drop down select "Team Fortress 2", be sure you select the "use my steam account" option, then click the "Add to Cart" button to proceed to checkout. You want to ensure your steam avatar and current alias is shown in the "use my steam account" box otherwise you may be purchasing for the wrong account.

Edited by Papa John