Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mark Just Abused Ts3 Powers

Boxer-I-

1. Abuser name: Mark [L]

2. Their Steam Id: idk

3. What server: TS3

4. About what time: now

5. PROOF: banned in TS3

6. Please tell us about the incident: Told me to stay out of blessing channel for w\e reason so i did.... i went to hang out with drizzy in necessary evils chan and he banned me? navi, stoked, tanky, drizzy, suicide, ZJ, all those people were there... i was NOT in blessings channel

mark im not sure what you're talking about, i was asking in the blessing channel how to become a blessing and u kicked me from there so i went to hang with drizzy in his channel and u banned me... dont your advisors need some type of proof for u to ban me? or do u just listen to any type of heresy and base your actions off of it? i listened to what u said and then you ban me off of baseless accusations.

Also just to state, ive banned/made ban reports for HG as well when i was in HG and recently not even being a member of the community. roughly 1,500 reports... and with all of the bans ive provided viable proof whether it be screenshots or a demo.

i understand you're leadership but does that exclude you having to provide proof of your actions? i honestly dont understand why it would because honestly stuff like this is kind of getting out of hand... for example people like reddevil/archer ban/tlist tons of people weekly but they provide proof for all of their bans, i just think its really sketchy how you can be abusive, and try to defend your self without any proof of a reason to ban someone.

Edited by Boxer-I-
  • Like 10