Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Poopmaster Abusing And Severely Disrespecting Players

Wolfman

1. Abuser Name: [HG] PoopMaster

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:2286431

3. What Server: CSGO Jailbreak

4. About what time: 30 min ago ish

5. PROOF: Attached Screenshots

6. As most know the CSS Jailbreak server was down so a lot of us decided to migrate to CSGO Jailbreak because "Hey It's Populated" So I get in there and play a few t rounds. People are getting tlisted/slayed for messing up as usual. I started leading and PoopMaster starts going off on how everyone who joined from CSS are fags. He continues to spam over me and I tell him he probably shouldn't disrespect people or he would get reported so he decides to continue disrespecting in voice chat / ranting about how no one will do shit and start's kicking people.

He kicked Monique(Moose) from the server saying he disrespected. Then followed with a bitch. Which is disrespect in itself. Moose tried to make amends and join the teamspeak and hash it out with him but in return gets banned. Anyone disrespecting to the level that PoopMaster did would be banned without question permanently. But in this case he's just abusing his power and acting invincible.

Edited by Wolfman
  • Like 1

No real abuse here since that kick was warranted for bringing his mom in the conversation for no reason and Moose should of just stayed quiet after that mute from reddevil.

I will do this he will temporarily be banned since his attitude is atrocious in game in the demos.

I will wait for his response here: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=35151-hg-poopmaster