Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Recent Activities!

J3TTA

So you're doing runs in an ugly EG (albeit K series) on public roads. You, my friend, are an idiot.

who has a k series? do you not how to read you fuck tard? on streets yes are the closed roads yes are you a pussy that judges ppl and drives a mini van yes

Wanna race? You will probably win but this is what I drive

8de57c13.jpg

You mistake me for someone who has a fast car. I am the treasurer of the Texas State GearHeads. At the meets, some talk about other cars they have raced. I just say, "I think I beat a minivan once."

But, I am about a third of my turbo fund goal. It shall be mine. Oh yes, it shall be mine.

• Like 1

who has a k series? do you not how to read you fuck tard? on streets yes are the closed roads yes are you a pussy that judges ppl and drives a mini van yes

Lulz why so angry?

I would suggest that you take an English 101 class before putting more money into your car.

Upon watching another video recorded on your potato, it seems that your first gear is too long to be a K series tranny. My mistake.

Edited by Melvinz

Lulz why so angry?

I would suggest that you take an English 101 class before putting more money into your car.

Upon watching another video recorded on your potato, it seems that your first gear is too long to be a K series tranny. My mistake.

1340389245299_2355548.png