Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

F The State Troopers

Guest The_Monkey

I'm talking about the wallet sized cards you get if you know a cop and donate to the PBA. You show them to cops when you get pulled over for speeding or some other minor crap, and most of the time, they let you off.

You could also just blow him. Much cheaper and no "charity" crap.

They got me good x-x but fought the ticket down to 200$ and 0 points. Was speeding on a bridge withm my bike doing 114 while playing follow the leader/keep up with some buddies. it must of been an off duty cop calling or something because there was no cop in sight but at the end of the bridge there was a toll. As soon as I payed the toll this cop came out of no where and completly blocked the lane and treated me as if I stole the bike. He was soo mad at me and knew I was going fast but he did not clock me. He got me with unreasonable speed & prudent (150$ 3 points) and unsafe lane change (150$ 3 points). Fought the ticket saying not guilty and saw the judge, made a deal to bring it down to 200$ with no points.

lesson of the day, always fight tickets unless its for a different state! In that case just get the lawyer

They got me good x-x but fought the ticket down to 200$ and 0 points. Was speeding on a bridge withm my bike doing 114 while playing follow the leader/keep up with some buddies. it must of been an off duty cop calling or something because there was no cop in sight but at the end of the bridge there was a toll. As soon as I payed the toll this cop came out of no where and completly blocked the lane and treated me as if I stole the bike. He was soo mad at me and knew I was going fast but he did not clock me. He got me with unreasonable speed & prudent (150$ 3 points) and unsafe lane change (150$ 3 points). Fought the ticket saying not guilty and saw the judge, made a deal to bring it down to 200$ with no points.

lesson of the day, always fight tickets unless its for a different state! In that case just get the lawyer

I can't help but not feel bad for you. Lesson of the day: Don't drive like an idiot, especially on a motorcycle.

Nah, let him remove himself from the gene pool. Less idiots that way.

Yeah seriously, people like him are the reason why responsible motorcycle owners get crap from cops and others. Whoo, I bought a motorcycle for 6k, everyone can check my big balls out now.