Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Server Question.

sammetzschool

Hello HG, I've got a question.

Does HG sponsor external servers?

I own a CSS server, it's WCS, and I wanted to know if HG would take it in/sponsor it.

I have 100+ Races, fast download, and it's 40 slots.

I feel that if it was an HG server, it would get a lot more popularity/players, and I've been wanting more people on it.

If HG owned it of course I would give full FTP access to the owners/admins, add in sourcebans, anything you need me to do.

Thanks for reading, and considering!

Edited by spotter

Hello HG, I've got a question.

Does HG sponsor external servers?

I own a CSS server, it's WCS surf, and I wanted to know if HG would take it in/sponsor it.

I have 100+ Races, fast download, and it's 40 slots.

I feel that if it was an HG server, it would get a lot more popularity/players, and I've been wanting more people on it.

If HG owned it of course I would give full FTP access to the owners/admins, add in sourcebans, anything you need me to do.

Thanks for reading, and considering!

We do, on occasion, allow for servers to be donated to the community. The person you're going to want to talk to about it would be Homer.

​Understand that monetary donations are preferred just because of the flexibility to use the funds to pay for existing servers. Furthermore, to make sure the server doesn't go down the very next month, it is usually helpful to show that you are capable to funding the server personally for the foreseeable future.

At any rate, private message Homer with the subject "Server Donation Request" and he will usually get back to you within a day or so, or he may very well just post in the thread itself if he sees it when he gets on.

Edit:

Yes you do need to remove the server IP.

Edited by Papa John

We do, on occasion, allow for servers to be donated to the community. The person you're going to want to talk to about it would be Homer.

​Understand that monetary donations are preferred just because of the flexibility to use the funds to pay for existing servers. Furthermore, to make sure the server doesn't go down the very next month, it is usually helpful to show that you are capable to funding the server personally for the foreseeable future.

At any rate, private message Homer with the subject "Server Donation Request" and he will usually get back to you within a day or so, or he may very well just post in the thread itself if he sees it when he gets on.

Yes you do need to remove the server IP.

IP removed, and how would I show proof as to the fact that I can pay for it?

I've messaged him, also.

IP removed, and how would I show proof as to the fact that I can pay for it?

I've messaged him, also.

I can't say for certain exactly what information he would like, but I would suspect just invoices from whomever your hosting provider is showing server payment for a few months.