Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Cheeks Abusing

JAYSON

1. Abuser name: -hg- cheeks

2. Their Steam Id: beats me

3. What server: hells gamers namalsk dayz 65.185.59.48:2302

4. About what time: may 2-4

5. PROOF: just look at the chat logs from may 4 at 12-2 am EST and again at 830-930 pm EST he admits to abuse from him and one other admin.

6. Please tell us about the incident: Starts out with my friend Jared following a helicopter to the admin's base and being kicked off the game and having his character deleted off the server. Secondly, Cheeks used the admin map to set up an ambush for me along with werewolf and the other admin whos name i cant recall. Also using the admin map to find the helicopter that I had hidden in the corner of the map. Lastly, as I call him out for this, I am banned for being disrespectful, which I will admit I did say a few disrespectful things.

Line 168: 01:37:43 : (Side) -hg- cheeks: cause you logged off at an admin area restricted zone i said a1 is admin area

There is no "admin base" Superskreech, and I have not designed an "admin base" if we do make one, (highly unlikely). You will not be able to get into it, because it would be under a dome that when enter, you will teleport outside or somewhere else.

Just to clarify that.

There are no kicks logged, except one that was to werewolf, you or jared (involved party) were kicked.

Line 98: 01:21:29 : (Side) JAYSON: he got admin kicked you pathetic cunt

Line 116: 01:28:01 : (Side) JAYSON: you are a lying cunt

The disrespect however... Lets just keep it all down... There are no kicks...

(If you get kicked, please take a SS and upload to Dloaded and upload and post it in your new abuse thread.)

Chat logs are logged, and so are warns/kicks/bans are logged...

This will be reviewed, because of the "admin base" part, however I won't hold this against him, as administration on DayZ is quite different from other games like CS:S and Gmod.