Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Banned And Wish To Be Unbanned Plz

ToxicKnight

ok i got banned like 9 months - 2 years ago for doing something stupid on perp i forgot got what. i appoligize i wont do that again. i bought counterstrike global offensive and wanted to go into one of your jailbreak servers and noticed i was also banned. i then noticed i was banned from every community server that hellsgamers has. i dont remember what the poop i did in perp i strongly regret what i did. i think i was running people over...??? i looked up my steam id and found this im not sure if its mine though. i beg strongly to be unbanned i wont do anything wrong on your server again. I'm an admin on RoT ttt server now and i have diamond vip on hellzone clan and im well known in that clan in their perp and please wish to be unbanned please again i appoligize for whatever i did before. i was an idiot a troll, and overall a dumbass. Excuse my french. :)

Ban Details This ban is part of the BentSpoon community ban.

To be unbanned, leave the banned community and then notify a moderator. Ban Category Regular Ban link.pngSubject Steam ID mag.png1:38633775 Subject Name Unknown By mag.pngMerforga Server hg.pngWeb Datetime Added (9mon 3wk 5d 18h 51m ago)2012-08-01 05:46 AM Duration Permanent

From what I can tell you were simply banned for being in the bentspoon gaming steam community.

All you need to do is leave that steam group and post proof that you have left and you will be unbanned.