Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Psu

SpOoKyWaTeR

Hey guys! My psu finally arrived and I installed it yesterday. I recently bought the corsaire HX750. I like the modular design it's really cool. I did have a little trouble installing it (it was my first time installing a psu) but I got everything working, except for a led fan isn't lighting up in the front (loose connection) which is my fault when I was uninstalling the old psu. I am just so happy I can finally play games without my computer just shutting off.

Modular is awesome I have one but if you looked in my case you would think its a regular PSU because its messy as furak

I know what you mean, my cables have this mesh casing around it. It makes them look pretty cool and is good for cable managing, but it also makes them look pretty large. I had my cables running through the little panel behind my case and they looked pretty nice. Then my dad unplugged all my shit so I just gave up lol.