Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Property Lines Of Lake Houses

ikki5

I am wondering of the property lines of the lake houses down the road, if all three houses are own, will that include the yard and the driveway going up because soneone told us that it is only inside the house and on the stairs in front and that is very small.... so if we could get this property line defined by an admin or something, it would be a great help. thanks.

I am wondering of the property lines of the lake houses down the road, if all three houses are own, will that include the yard and the driveway going up because soneone told us that it is only inside the house and on the stairs in front and that is very small.... so if we could get this property line defined by an admin or something, it would be a great help. thanks.

For the lake house it is everything after the porch stairs is your property.

But to the question about owning all 3 lake houses I am not sure if it is allowed to warn/kill intruders for being on the road leading up to the houses.

no..

i am not talking about on the property, you could stand like 2 feet from the stairs and people that own the houses will probably shoot you and kill you an then you can claim RDM especially if it isn't loitering. Also, someone could actually be standing right up against the walls outside beside the house and that still is technically not on their property as to what you have stated so if they are shot through the wall, then its RDM. That is the issue

Edited by ikki5

it's more RDM can happen with a lot of people not even knowing about it because you'd think you can shoot someone that is pretty much right beside their house if they don't leave, however, from this, you can't and therefore you could easily get people baiting just to get an RDM on someone. I know this will happen because it was attempted twice yesterday, they argued the property line, I came to ask and only to find out that it is redicilously small.

Edited by ikki5

I see what youre saying (i think) but there would be no way to properly depict a property line that includes the yard as there are no markers that could even be used. The problem with your scenario is theyd be baiting the rdm most likely saying "you cant kill me thats rdm" or something of the sorts, when really the whole thing could just be roleplayed out.

-im outside your house, not on your property

-you point gun at me from inside and threaten me

-i back the fuck up because someone is pointing a gun at me and i dont want to die.

in reality its usually something like this

-im outside your house, not on your property

-you point a gun at me and threaten me (even though as far as rules are concerned you cannot kill me)

-i begin trolling and squealing about how it would be rdm and how im going to get you banned

so just play the game and try your best to follow the rules and try and avoid those who dont, record demos and report on https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans. Perp will never be perfect