Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Are These Things Normal For Perp?

Gondor128

Been playing perp for a while, i just had a few questions to see if everyone had the same issues as i do.

Is it normal to be unable to drive with fast cars because either you have a delayed response (internet lag) while driving or because everyone else on the road is an idiot.

Is it normal to feel helpless and annoyed when you die because admins can't help you, and you cant call for help or when your life alert calls for help, nobody shows up.

Is it normal for admins to do nothing and just ask you to post on the forums?

Is it normal to not even want to buy a house and grow because you will just be raided in 3 minutes?

Those are my questions, all replies are helpful.

1. Yes, the server (especially with maximum players) can be very busy at times, causing lag while going through areas quickly (ex: driving.)

2. Yes, medics are usually terrible and have no idea what they're doing.

3. Admins shouldn't act on hearsay, so its actually usually more helpful to yourself and the admin(s) for you to go onto the forums.

4. Yes, raiding can get frustrating, just part of PERP.

Been playing perp for a while, i just had a few questions to see if everyone had the same issues as i do.

Is it normal to be unable to drive with fast cars because either you have a delayed response (internet lag) while driving or because everyone else on the road is an idiot.

Is it normal to feel helpless and annoyed when you die because admins can't help you, and you cant call for help or when your life alert calls for help, nobody shows up.

Is it normal for admins to do nothing and just ask you to post on the forums?

Is it normal to not even want to buy a house and grow because you will just be raided in 3 minutes?

Those are my questions, all replies are helpful.

All things we have all experienced.

1. Driving in the city is bad. Usually driving outside city is fine. (And yes, everyone else on the road is an idiot)

2. Admins can't go on what you say. When we see stuff happen, we try to take care of it. Sometimes medics are busy and sometimes there just aren't any.

3. Surprisingly enough, I haven't based or raided properly in the last few weeks cause I prefer to spectate and moderate. We do do stuff, but cause the map is huge, you can't always see us. As Deathshot mentioned, any admin on any HG server cannot act on hearsay, perp included.

4. When it's busy there will always be a few bands of raiders around. Try to join an org that can help you base and or buy a tides room (5 or 6), put up some fridges at the corner of the room and crouch behind them. When you are raided, use a shotgun to kill anyone who sticks the're head around the corner of your room. Make sure they have a gun in their hands before you do so though....

Hope I helped. Using /report does help us, and we do watch people who we get reports of breaking rules. We can't see everything, so we ask you to record incase we don't see it.

What you don't realize is with the amount of players on our server, it is tough for us to see every single little thing, that's why we say record and report. Just in case we don't see what happened to you.

No just wait it out and record demos so admins can act on the CDM and Blacklist them.

This. In order for us to take action, we have to see what happened. We can't just go off of someone's word for it. That's why I strongly encourage you to record demos and report the rule breaker on the HGbans.

You should be recording at all times, I don't even understand why anyone wouldn't it doesn't cost any fps dropping and if anything goes wrong or anybody breaks a rule you can just take the demo and post it on hgbans and get the guy banned/blacklisted depending on the case.

this thread again....

no admins cant do shit without proof... i can just go up to one and say "gondor rdmed me" are they suppost to just believe me and slay you even if you didnt??? they need proof....

if you keep getting raided join an org... you wont get raided

this thread again....

no admins cant do shit without proof... i can just go up to one and say "gondor rdmed me" are they suppost to just believe me and slay you even if you didnt??? they need proof....

if you keep getting raided join an org... you wont get raided

Yup this thread is all about that, how about reading it, trying to answer and not being a prick for no reason to a newer member? All you did was say exactly what someone else said helpfully and then acted mean... What was the point?

• Like 1