Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Xbox One

Mike is Fr3sh

Looks like something cool to have for my living room. The switching between cable and movies is cool. Nothing really amazing along the lines of gaming haha. And correct me if I am wrong, but i did here them say 8 core cpu. I assume thats either an 8 core amd ish chip (shitdozer style) or 4 core with some sort of hyper threading.

The new Cod game models looked like shit. "heres the old arm model, Ok now here it is with hair". "We took the old dog and put a scratch on its nose and added a tattoo" cmon,

As a ps3/ps4 person Ill be waiting to see what they bring to the table.

Looks like something cool to have for my living room. The switching between cable and movies is cool. Nothing really amazing along the lines of gaming haha. And correct me if I am wrong, but i did here them say 8 core cpu. I assume thats either an 8 core amd ish chip (shitdozer style) or 4 core with some sort of hyper threading.

The new Cod game models looked like shit. "heres the old arm model, Ok now here it is with hair". "We took the old dog and put a scratch on its nose and added a tattoo" cmon,

As a ps3/ps4 person Ill be waiting to see what they bring to the table.

PS4 specs, I just want to see non-prerenderd gameplay and some multiplayer on these things, specifically from GTA5, see what BF4 has in store, and racing simulators like Forza & GT6.

PS4 SPECS

Here's the official listing of the PS4 specification, released after the event.

Main Processor:

Single-chip custom processor

CPU: x86-64 AMD 'Jaguar' 8 cores

GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeonâ„¢ based graphics engine

Memory:

GDDR5 8GB

Hard Disk Drive:

Built-in

Optical Drive (read only):

BD 6xCAV

DVD 8xCAV

I/O and communication:

Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0)

AUX

Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)

IEEE 802.11 b/g/n

Bluetooth® 2.1 (EDR)

AV output:

HDMI

Analog-AV out

Digital Output (optical)

They have over 300,000 servers, also the TV capability while using Skype seems cool. Also a voice activation is cool, better than using a controller. Watching sport games is pretty cool you can see the players highlights. Also nothing being able to use second hand games, is a big negative, but does not really effect me. I wish they could have added a touch component to the controller tho.

• 2 weeks later...

They have over 300,000 servers, also the TV capability while using Skype seems cool. Also a voice activation is cool, better than using a controller. Watching sport games is pretty cool you can see the players highlights. Also nothing being able to use second hand games, is a big negative, but does not really effect me. I wish they could have added a touch component to the controller tho.

300,000 servers will make XBox Live more expensive if they're hosting so much more than the current 15k servers.