Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Epic Raid

Haku

1. No metagaming. Metagaming means using in character content (ic) in out of character chat (ooc) or any outside source other than in game

The rules need to be more specific. Ever consider that I wasn't aware that it counted as meta to see shadows? If you're not going to directly put it in the rule, you should try informing them before flaming a thread.

And to you Silibrian, it was a glitch with the demo. It didn't show my actual inventory.

Edited by Haku

No one is focused on it because if a dA+ sees this you are going to get banned for metagamming. It was hilarious that you did that to dirty but you still basically have a ban report up against yourself.

Not really because a youtube video isn't valid proof and clearly he didn't know? You need a demo and he obviously wont post a demo about himself metagaming. Plus this is like a lesson right now to everyone who didn't understand to learn from. Learn from the mistakes of others.

- > CUZ YABADABA YOLO

Edited by Arezk

Not really because a youtube video isn't valid proof and clearly he didn't know? You need a demo and he obviously wont post a demo about himself metagaming. Plus this is like a lesson right now to everyone who didn't understand to learn from. Learn from the mistakes of others.

- > CUZ YABADABA YOLO

Exactly why I didn't take this video down Arezk, and thanks. I asked Adam about this the second the first comment was posted. He gave me his input and I decided to keep the video up because it wasn't doing any harm, and I had learned not to do what I was doing from here on out.

Edited by Haku