Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak Unlisted Rules Questions

I'm always asking random rules to clarify so I'm just going to try to make one thread to keep asking my random questions.

Cs:go, Does vip have cell door and cell bars or is it just cell doors?

On a freeday on cs:go, is armory auto rebel even if you are not red on a freeday?

as far as i know, armory is always auto rebel and vip doors = bars, someone once said kitchen is not auto rebel after the 5 min mark, but dont take my post too seriously is just my understanding so far

edit: i like the idea of the thread, there are some shady stuff that needs to be reviewed

Edited by The Birdman

as far as i know, armory is always auto rebel and vip doors = bars, someone once said kitchen is not auto rebel after the 5 min mark, but dont take my post too seriously is just my understanding so far

edit: i like the idea of the thread, there are some shady stuff that needs to be reviewed

I believe if your out of your cell and the cell doors aren't open then you are a reboobler, once cell doors are open you can be in kitchen etc etc. Going to wait for someone to clarify freeday armory thing

With kitchen, being in kitches is NOT auto rebel. Using the teleport into kitchen IS auto rebel. I'm still under the impression that VIP has no cell bars and only a door but another I'm not sure bout. Agreed with youthedog to look at the css thread.

Vip has both. Armory is auto rebel. I just let the Ts roam around on a freeday. Sometimes its nice to let the sheep graze

just read that as well for VIP

so for future reference,

VIP DOOR IS ALSO VIP BARS.

Honestly, if you're in VIP and you decide to not follow a simple order, but instead stick your finger up your bum and yell "LOL VIP HAS NO ORDERS IF YOU KILL ME ITS A FREEKILL" (some people do this), then you deserve to die.

So, for the sake of preventing people from picking their butt all day on jailbreak (just kidding, it's going to happen anyways) I've updated the bible to affirm that VIP is the only cell in which cell bars is equivalent to cell doors.

And as for the other rules, they should all be in the MOTD/Bible, please take the time to read them both.

Armory = auto rebel, regardless of orders (This is because the script ignores kills that happen in armory)

First cell teleporter = auto rebel