Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Company Of Heroes 2 Open Beta Now Available!

Dirty

Join the Open Beta Now! Plus, if you purchase you can continue your progression and maintain your unlocks from the Open Beta to the full game!

If you already have Steam installed, click here to install or play Company of Heroes 2. If you don't have Steam, you can download it here.

In the worlds darkest hour you are a commander of the Soviet Red Army, entrenched in brutal frontline warfare to free Mother Russia from the Enemy invaders. Witness the struggles of the Red Army from near defeat through their incredible triumph over Germany in the most challenging and costly theater of the war, the Eastern Front.

Pre-Purchase and receive the Theater of War Mini Pack, 4 additional Commanders, 2 Winter Skins and more!

capsule_467x181.jpg

View the full article

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got a COH2 in-game commander code unlock for use with steam to get a Soviet Commander. I have it from E3 and as I am not planning to buy the game I thought someone else might appreciate it. Shoot me a message and I'll send it your way.