Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why was I banned?

gotblunt

1. Your in-game name: mMx :: g0tblunt?

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: [HG]Aaron

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:4257233

5. Reason for ban: I just logged in after having dinner, I was literally in for 3 rounds. Everyone was asked to go to the big cage, while there people started to rebel with guns. I asked over mic if I could kill any rebellers, One guy had a handgun and shot a CT, turned red and when I went to shoot him someone else with AWP killed him, I in turn killed HG Aaron, I ran forward, noticed I killed him and was typing an apology which was going to follow me killing myself and I get the message: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:4257233 is banned. I feel this ban is unjust and totally uncalled for.

Aaron only has the ability to ban up to 2 hours.

Aaron, you should warn,kick, and switch to T before you ban someone for freekilling once. And I don't see why you banned him if all he did was kill you once (accidental)

I will have to see Aaron's side of the story. A majority of the time, admins know what they are doing...but if they don't, I advise them to read MOTD for Admins.

Wish I had a demo to see. :-)

yeah aaron freeslayed me too the other day and then he realized i didnt do shit and he didnt say sorry he was just like "lul, " and he left heres the ss

aaronadminabuse.jpg

i think he confused me with herbal tea or something cus i didnt kill anybody that round i was literally just walking out of the armory lol just past the inferm

yeah aaron freeslayed me too the other day and then he realized i didnt do shit and he didnt say sorry he was just like "lul, " and he left heres the ss

i think he confused me with herbal tea or something cus i didnt kill anybody that round i was literally just walking out of the armory lol just past the inferm

I believe I slayed you for freekilling the round before, and I am fairly sure I warned you I was going to slay. And I am almost 100% positive on that one.

1. Your in-game name: mMx :: g0tblunt?

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: [HG]Aaron

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:4257233

5. Reason for ban: I just logged in after having dinner, I was literally in for 3 rounds. Everyone was asked to go to the big cage, while there people started to rebel with guns. I asked over mic if I could kill any rebellers, One guy had a handgun and shot a CT, turned red and when I went to shoot him someone else with AWP killed him, I in turn killed HG Aaron, I ran forward, noticed I killed him and was typing an apology which was going to follow me killing myself and I get the message: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:4257233 is banned. I feel this ban is unjust and totally uncalled for.

It was called for, it was a 1/2 hour ban, I don't see why you are trying to get unbanned. I was sick of the freekilling so I decided to ban for the 1st time that game and it didn't happen after you were gone.

(Stright from the MOTD)

"You may ban freekillers for a short time with out a ban report. Do not abuse."

You freekilled more then once you deserved it.

Edited by Aaron