Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Admin Abuse. -Ashpokeman

Salo

1. Abuser name: ashpokeman

2. Their Steam Id: Not sure :$ I'm really sorry.

3. What server: Zombie Survival

4. About what time: 6:30

5. PROOF:

http://gyazo.com/188eb5ba8c8b92bc63a46993c03075bc

http://gyazo.com/4440dd023609749e3ac4c47cfb2fb7ed

http://gyazo.com/40fa122f68d36e33e2021d36b935851e

Or ask phooogie he saw the whole thing unfold

6. Please tell us about the incident

Well. I logged into the server and the first thing I did was press the elevator button. So I could go down. Then for some odd reason I got slayed.

Now I knew it was abuse because I did NOTHING wrong. He said I was repeatedly pressing the button which I was not. Then I told Him I was going to report him then he called me a fucktard and said how I was "Threating him" Which is not true. I wouldn't do that.

As you see by the screenshots he said he said sorry but he really didn't and called me a moron.

I come on the server to have FUN. Not to be abused.

Please do something about it.

Edited by Salo

If you're going to post it 3 times in the wrong place the least you could do is use the template

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

If you're going to post it 3 times in the wrong place the least you could do is use the template

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

Done

I did not mean to abuse, I slayed you because you were the only one facing the button for the elevator on the map, I told you to back up, and you did not, thats why I slayed you. I asked mutiple times, because I thought you were pushing the elevator button. I slayed for manily because you really ignored my awnser to get away from the button

And that is a lie, it kept going down and up down and up, you never once got in the elevator. like I said, I warned you. You failed to follow my directions to jump down or move away from the button, which then I slayed you.

Edited by ashpokeman

I did not mean to abuse, I slayed you because you were the only one facing the button for the elevator on the map, I told you to back up, and you did not, thats why I slayed you. I asked mutiple times, because I thought you were pushing the elevator button. I slayed for manily because you really ignored my awnser to get away from the button

You must of done It before I logged on because I litterly logged on a second before I pressed the button. You did not warn me.

You must of done It before I logged on because I litterly logged on a second before I pressed the button. You did not warn me.

That is a lie, you stood there for like two minutes. I used my mic, I said "salo, stop pushing the button. Back away or im going to punish you.". I was right behind you. and you didnt do anything at all and kept facing the button. So I slayed you for ignoreing what I said. If you didnt hear me, that is your fault.

Edited by ashpokeman

And that is a lie, it kept going down and up down and up, you never once got in the elevator. like I said, I warned you. You failed to follow my directions to jump down, which then I slayed you.

You're far streching the truth.

That is a lie, you stood there for like two minutes. I used my mic, I said "salo, stop pushing the button. Back away or im going to punish you.". I was right behind you. and you didnt do anything at all and kept facing the button. So I slayed you for ignoreing what I said. If you didnt hear me, that is your fault.

Thats a lie. You wanna get phooogie in this? He can say what happened. I didn't wait at the button. Seriously. Stop trying to save your rep.

There were no warnings in the pictures but they were cropped so I can't tell if you did warn him.

Ashpokemon make sure you use respectful language while you're dealing with someone rather than calling them a moron and such.

Other than that, reviewed.