Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Magic Admin Aboosing Parks And Myself

bigjohnMS

1. Abuser name: Magic DA

2. Their Steam Id: 1:39978750

3. What server: perp

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

http://hellsgamers.c...-parks-genovese

http://hellsgamers.c...41840-hgbigjohn

6. Please tell us about the incident

Basically Parks and I were accused of breaking 30min rule even though there is no time limit from start to finish on raids. So both of us were banned wrongfully also its fail rp to not see the proof with players own eyes and both reports where made off of drive time which is basically metagaming since nobody saw what happened at the time the event started. This is continueing to happen without anyone say hey wait guys you cant do that thats fail rp and admin aboose and happens quite offten as i have recently been asked to rejoin perp to help with trolling mods and admins admining abooseing and nothing happened to them because before the players can get explainations they are kicked from server or banned from server.

Just like myself in same occurence when i asked why they were ragging on parks they cont to threaten and than raided me and kicked me at the same time which is further more admin aboose.

https://mega.co.nz/#...3AKSPzTnnRD6iOU

In my demo you will see parks asking questions my comment them raiding and a kick shortly after cause they dont feel like they need to explain their actions

Isn't protocal to explain admins reasonings or has that rule changed recently. And make it to where they can kick and ban instead of explaining their actions

Edited by bigjohnMS
  • Like 4

As for that kick from the server, that was not me, that was another mod. Now, in the demo Parkz walks up to APT lobby and throws a molly at the lobby. He then proceeds to walk back to the Park and would not go back to raid for another 10 min. Over the course of those 10 min a FF had came and put out the entire fire. How is that not considered a raid when you are attacking someones base and just walking away. It just like lock-picking someones base and walking away, wasting your 30 min raid timer. But anyways 10 min later, Parks goes back to the APT and starts attacking the property. Bigjohn then mollies the lobby and runs to the Loft building and remains there for the rest of the raid. Now they've broken the 30 min rule well as well. That is what I saw from watching the demo. I'll let dL determine the rest of this.

• Like 3

And were is the first person proof of Parks throwing the first molly???

Might not have been u that kicked but u were in channel with all the mods letting them talk shit and troll and kick and you the DA did nothing 2nd of all none of the demos show parks throwing the first molly so once again its fail rp to just sit someone and use that as proof against ppl being sneaky and rp in the server. And as DA your supposed to lead and show an example and from what ppl and myself have seen is excatly oppisite of that instead you encourage the trolling and admin aboosing and to players thats not fair or a good example of how a DA should show leadership in a server filled with kids and RP actions taken place.

Edited by bigjohnMS
  • Like 1

I'm just going to say this, in the rules it does say "Discrepancies and loopholes will not be tolerated" and the fact is you are complaining about him banning you both for random molotoving (Since you didn't raid for 10 minutes) or breaking the 30 minute raid rule. Either way you broke one or the other. There is no abuse here.

• Like 3