Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Rush Abuse

Boxer-I-

1. Abuser name: [HG] Rush

2. Their Steam Id: 0:45524447

3. What server: PERP

4. About what time: 6:50 PM MST

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pl8zvqfw5aeh08p/hect1.dem this demo shows him trying to ban bait by running onto my property through a metal detector (setting it off) and start picking/jiggling my door handle. i in turn shoot @ the door, not killing him to try and defend my property from a threat. someone with a weapon @ my door to me is a threat. http://www.mediafire.com/download/zms9j6a48cgkuma/hect2.dem this demo shows me killing him because i told him to leave my property after i explained why i shot @ him he in turn respawns me and freezes me because i killed him. im not sure why his intentions on this server are purely just to ban bait.

Dear Boxer,

First, you're suppose to give a 5 seconds warning before oppening fire on the players on your property unless they are lockpicking or shooting at you, wich I was not.

Then, when I tried to explain that to you, you kepts telling me to get off your property, wich is ignoring admin.

Finally you RDMed an admin trying to explain to you what you did wrong.

Since you killed me, I had not choice but to respawn you if I wanted to talk to you and again you ignored me...

I don't know why you keep telling me that im ban baiting you when im just trying to help you understanding the rules...

Dear Boxer,

First, you're suppose to give a 5 seconds warning before oppening fire on the players on your property unless they are lockpicking or shooting at you, wich I was not.

Then, when I tried to explain that to you, you kepts telling me to get off your property, wich is ignoring admin.

Finally you RDMed an admin trying to explain to you what you did wrong.

Since you killed me, I had not choice but to respawn you if I wanted to talk to you and again you ignored me...

I don't know why you keep telling me that im ban baiting you when im just trying to help you understanding the rules...

You come onto my property with a gun and trying to get into my warehouse, thus posing a threat to me. you're just trying to ban bait since thats the type of mod you are, no idea why you do it... guess thats how you get your rocks off.

19. If you are raiding/defending, you may only kill the enemy if they are on the property. Also if they are near the property and are posing a threat. A threat constitutes having a gun in there hand.

Btw, nice punchwhoring in your first demo at around 25000 ticks.

• Like 1

Listen boxer what you did was not allowed, you are told to give a warning to leave unless they are raiding, which in this case he was not. Yes he had a gun on his back, but until he initiates a raid (picklocks or mollys) then he is not a threat. All he was trying to do was explain it to you, but you did not decide to listen. Once again though, please don't be disrespectful towards any players and this : "you're just trying to ban bait since thats the type of mod you are, no idea why you do it... guess thats how you get your rocks off." is not acceptable. Watch your attitude please or it will not be pleasant.

Not Abuse.

• Like 1