Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Weapons Recipes

Smitty-173d

I've searched the forums and havent come across any of the requirements to make various weapons. I hope someone can help this new guy out and explain what i need to do.

So i unlocked shotguns/buckshot after reaching level 6 pistol marksmanship. Whats next? How do i unlock Assault rifles, and uzis?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

level up shotguns to like 7 to unlock sub machine then level that up to unlock rifle

Incorrect.

I've searched the forums and havent come across any of the requirements to make various weapons. I hope someone can help this new guy out and explain what i need to do.

So i unlocked shotguns/buckshot after reaching level 6 pistol marksmanship. Whats next? How do i unlock Assault rifles, and uzis?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Level up shotguns to level 4 and you unlock uzis, level up sub machine gun to level 4 and you unlock the AK and M4