Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Agentorange Slayed Another Admin

Shot

1. Abuser name: Agentorange

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:39132270

3. What server:csgo jailbreak

4. About what time: Jun 24, 2013 9:28:23 am

5. PROOF:

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/chat/csgo4?chat_list_order=eventTime&chat_list_order_type=desc&chat_list_filter=!slay+soun&chat_list_filter_type=message&chat_list_filter_button.x=46&chat_list_filter_button.y=10#chat_list

post-17850-0-42715500-1372085261_thumb.png

6. Please tell us about the incident

Not sure what happened will let either soundplay or agentorange explain.

I freekilled Agent Orange by accident during jump contest in Knife Arena. In doing so he raged and commanded me to slay myself. So as I run outside to drop my guns outside of Shot 4 Shot to slay myself I get slayed by none other than Agent Orange. Simple chain of events really nothing too complicated here besides admin slaying another admin.

• Like 1

I freekilled Agent Orange by accident during jump contest in Knife Arena. In doing so he raged and commanded me to slay myself. So as I run outside to drop my guns outside of Shot 4 Shot to slay myself I get slayed by none other than Agent Orange. Simple chain of events really nothing too complicated here besides admin slaying another admin.

I'm not sure how old you are but you're version of events reads very much like a child's response and fabrication of events. You blatanly freekilled me in a very obvious manner, further to this, you also freeshot another player the same round - Turtle; who is also an admin.

I said you should slay yourself - you didnt respond at all, and after more than 20 secs - a reasonable response time to slay yourself, you still had not done so.

I checked !who some time into joining and didnt see soundplay/ his admin status. Wouldnt have slayed him if I knew he was an admin - but he acted like a child full of spite and anger instead of realising it was a mistake. But look at how little I have actually used any admin commands - and ask people like Terry or Mishka if I abuse and you will see i dont.

Also, Ask people like Cill Bobsy, Turtlehead, Terry/tibbers if i abuse and you will see this guy is a child trying to throw his toys out of the pram.

lol had i "tried" to ban you you would be banned. I was trolling you kid. Also you broke a very rudimentary rule of being admin, I dont know what else to say besides rules that get broken should have consequences or else those rules hold no weight among the people because there are no consequences to breaking them. You slayed another admin purposely out of rage because I freekilled you. Don't spin it every which way.

• Like 1

Yet again you make up claims you cant substantiate - I did not slay you out of rage - You did not respond to me asking you to slay yourself,further to this you freeshot multiple people without making any sort of comment for a period of 20-30 seconds - I didnt see you were admin - but at the end of the day you its uite evident from the way you portray events that you are the only person here who is acting "purposely" and / or "out of rage".

As stated previously, ask Cill Bobsy, Terry/Tibbers, Turtle about what really happened.

@Soundplay - If you freekilled slay yourself, this seems like the reason AgentOrange slayed you because you refused to slay yourself.

@AgentOrange - Always make sure you !who and read everything carefully before taking action. Also, if another admin is freekilling just post a report and a dA+ will review it.

Reviewed.

• Like 1