Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Whatawhackamonk Abuse Report

Arezk

1. Abuser name: [HG] Monk or WhatAWackaMonk

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:49745892

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 Perp Server (Garry'sMod Server)

4. About what time: 1:00 pm EST today.

5. PROOF: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908940/132.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident : Starts off with Monk prop climbing on the wall of hersh, then he jumps off and gets in his car. Monk crashes he car and starts running for like 2 seconds. He went into spectate (As A officer) and came out of it and respawned himself. Then went to bank for like 2 seconds. Then went and quit his job.

Now when he went into spectate he could of spectated some people growing in subs lake house and went to check if it was owned. But he was still a cop and shouldn't wen't into spec while a cop... Especially because it was obvious he just wanted a reason to respawn himself.

1. Abuser name: [HG] Monk or WhatAWackaMonk

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:49745892

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 Perp Server (Garry'sMod Server)

4. About what time: 1:00 pm EST today.

5. PROOF: https://dl.dropboxus...4908940/132.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident : Starts off with Monk prop climbing on the wall of hersh, then he jumps off and gets in his car. Monk crashes he car and starts running for like 2 seconds. He went into spectate (As A officer) and came out of it and respawned himself. Then went to bank for like 2 seconds. Then went and quit his job.

Now when he went into spectate he could of spectated some people growing in subs lake house and went to check if it was owned. But he was still a cop and shouldn't wen't into spec while a cop... Especially because it was obvious he just wanted a reason to respawn himself.

Alright,

The prop climb was to check the area behind there for drugs, as that is a favourite for unowned drug growers, and I was just checking.

I believe there were a few people growing in a subs house, and indeed I did go and check this out.

I understand that there was a risk for being cop and spectating, cause no matter what you do, you can easily accidentally spectate something you don't want to see. After spectating, I went and quit my job, as to avoid any inevitable metagame that might occur as a result.

The respawn was an unfortunate coincidence, I was going to start spectating people, and had a quick look round for unowned growers out in that region before I went back to city to quit. It so happened that I was outside of city in that are. With a car, it would have been quicker to drive straight there and check, but after crashing, it was evident that respawning myself to check bank would be a lot quicker than running all the way round hospital. I checked bank, and quit my job as not to metagame.

I was planning on quitting cop, and to start spectating. It was more convenient to spectate for people in that area whilst I was there. As long as I don't use that information as a cop, instead of an admin, and quit my job, I thought that was fine.

There have been times when I have got reports of RDM or something of the sorts, whilst I am cop, and I turn up and the kid has an auto on his back. I have always just walked away after resolving the problem and quit my job. If you would prefer I quit my job before responding as a precaution, that makes sense, and I'll take the extra time to do that in the future.

Edited by WhataWackaMonk