Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Phoogie

Cloak&Dagger

Abuser name: Phoogie

Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:26870982

What server: [HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival! l FastDL l HeLLsGamers.com

About what time: 11:20ish (California)

PROOF:

post-17950-0-42679000-1372142593_thumb.jpg

post-17950-0-11654400-1372142603_thumb.jpg

^ - The cade I originally "broke". Note how it's fully functional. I can also give you pics of the rest of the map, and how one small prop for this was not at all messing with the team's progress.

Please tell us about the incident -

I unnailed a saw blade in order to craft a saw hack (combination saw/axe) with it. A few moments later, I get slayed, with Phoogie telling me he "warned me" about it already. (It's possible, since Phoogie speaks so quietly I can't even understand him a lot of the time) I didn't hear anything about it, and regardless, not only was the entire map already covered in barricades, and the saw was in no way vital to the cade, but everyone was also already spawn raping the zombie team.

I wouldn't be so pissed about it if it wasn't for the fact I'd already spent 50 points buying melee weapons to craft with, and that Phoogie refuses to kick people who are ACTUALLY cade-breaking (As happened earlier today, Phoogie threatened to kick ME, when I had the gall to call for a votekick on the person Phoogie was WATCHING cade break my constructions).

Alright, now another thing: Phoogie just kicked me right now, for "abusing votekick system".

This is despite the fact I didn't actually call a vote (I tried, ONCE, but I got a "you do not have permission" error, and regardless, nothing even appeared in chat anyway. Disappointing, I wanted to see if "Dick for president! (Zombie Nixon)" would have gotten a yes.)

I also received no warning, so I can only assume that Phoogie saw this thread and is now pissed at me, and, regardless, as far as I know, a silly vote isn't against the rules. Only superfluous kicks and map change votes are against the rules according to the MOTD, and only kicks are against the rules going by the subforum sticky.

I'm not sure what would count as "proof" in this scenario, do you want a pic of my console? I think the logs should show Phoogie kicking me, but I'm not sure if you have text or anything.

Edited by Cloak&Dagger

Cloak, I gave everyone 3 warnings beginning and ending of the round that unnailing would lead to slay/kick/ban etc etc. You asked in mic for the saw I said no I dont give you the rights to the prop. Its my cade, what you consider functional or vital is what you think, I gave you no permission to unnail my cade or artyemest's cade. Your unnailing props for your own purpose. What gives you the right to break peoples cades down to use the prop for your own needs? Everyone got warnings, you just failed to acknowledge it and yet everyone else can acknowledge it why is that so? The motd itself states to not unnail peoples cades down, I gave warnings stating to read motd and to not unnail peoples props without their permission, you failed to abide by the warnings and server rules and you got punished for it.

Edited by SuBz3r0

Cloak for one, what is the point of stating that you assume I read this post? That's kinda disrespect to tell people that you assume I'm kicking you for being angry. If you wanted to know, No I didn't until now but...I kicked you for vote-kick abuse, I admit this I made a mistake because I mistook another admin making a vote to slay someone for your vote-kick. When you came back I apologized and attempted to make things up by offering to pay back what you loss and buy extra to make up for your troubles, you refused. You replied back saying "Nah its fine, I have 5000 points". What I thought was you were the bigger man by letting go of what happened, But I guess not considering you choose to report the issue even when you know it was a sincere mistake.

Edited by SuBz3r0

Cloak, I gave everyone 3 warnings beginning and ending of the round that unnailing would lead to slay/kick/ban etc etc. You asked in mic for the saw I said no I dont give you the rights to the prop. Its my cade, what you consider functional or vital is what you think, I gave you no permission to unnail my cade or artyemest's cade. Your unnailing props for your own purpose. What gives you the right to break peoples cades down to use the prop for your own needs? Everyone got warnings, you just failed to acknowledge it and yet everyone else can acknowledge it why is that so? The motd itself states to not unnail peoples cades down, I gave warnings stating to read motd and to not unnail peoples props without their permission, you failed to abide by the warnings and server rules and you got punished for it.

One prop out of a dozen is not a broken cade.

Cloak for one, what is the point of stating that you assume I read this post? That's kinda disrespect to tell people that you assume I'm kicking you for being angry. If you wanted to know, No I didn't until now but...I kicked you for vote-kick abuse, I admit this I made a mistake because I mistook another admin making a vote to slay someone for your vote-kick. When you came back I apologized and attempted to make things up by offering to pay back what you loss and buy extra to make up for your troubles, you refused. You replied back saying "Nah its fine, I have 5000 points". What I thought was you were the bigger man by letting go of what happened, But I guess not considering you choose to report the issue even when you know it was a sincere mistake.

I had already posted by that point.

The proof you provided for abuse is not very substantial evidence for revoking phoogie's admin. Also phoogie unless the person is intentionally trying to troll the cade don't slay them please. If you have any possible discrepancies regarding this, please use demos for proof and come to me if you aren't sure how to go through with a punishment.