Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Am I Kicked From The Server?

bankai

Hello, im new here and have bought the Gold Account.

I wonder WHY in the F****** World I have been voted / kicked from the game?

I played on the TF2 - Degroot Keep server and someone accused me for cheating because I could not die at the end of the round. AS EVERY VIP / ADMIN cant....

Then they voted to kick me because they thought I was cheating.

AND I WAS KICKED..... WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Are you kidding me? For WHAT purpose will I buy the F***** Gold account if it makes them to votekick me out of the Game.

FIx this shit or I will not pay anymore for your stupid account.

/peace

That is the wrong way to go about it...

Were you using godmode and that is why you did not die? You are not banned however do not play in godmode and go around killing people or yes they will think you are cheating.

Were you using godmode and that is why you did not die? You are not banned however do not play in godmode and go around killing people or yes they will think you are cheating.

At the end of every round anybody with vip+ gets godmode until the next round. Hes complaining because they voted to kick him for it

Well it seems I have to clarify.

On TF2 when the round ends and I are on the loosing team. The other team will kill everyone in my team except for me because I cant die. Because I have some sort of GOD MODE.

The so called God Mode is not ON when I am playing, just after.........

Well I may not be banned, but votekicked and CANNOT connect to the same server for a while.

So..yeah.

At the end of every round anybody with vip+ gets godmode until the next round. Hes complaining because they voted to kick him for it

yeah Proof?.

So you are saying that you would not be somewhat confused / Angry about this? Yes I am complaining.

There is nothing I can really do about that. Take a screenshot or demo of the person starting the votekick and I will take care of him for abusing the votekick system. I am going in the server now to let them know.

I got votekicked from one of our servers for one of the stupidest reasons.

I kicked the guy who votekicked me and I was done.

Some people can't handle the votekick system.

Next time post a report and a tf2 staff member will handle it.

• Like 1