Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Zs_Abstraction_Night

Roast

I'm sure you get enough reports about the map anyway.

1. Abuser name: The whole fucking human team. Admins, HG members also.

2. Their Steam Id: Why even bother with this many people? I'm not after the individual who caded though, I just want to report the players who had enough responsibility to prevent and punish this behavior (Besides, as a zombie, how am I to see the player who nailed the cade).

3. What server: Garry's Mod (Gmod) Zombie Survival

4. About what time: 12:00 PM GMT -8

5. PROOF:

Upon asking about the cading:

Zh1x9sa.jpg

And, to confirm beyond reasonable doubt (Uploaded in 720p, so feel free to go full screen and HD if you need to see better. If you need me to brighten video, ask me):

6. Please tell us about the incident: Cading the teleporter. You get enough reports or complaints about it, so the cading is self explanatory. Sure they didn't cade the teleporter themselves, but what's unacceptable is that you have individuals associated with HellsGamers that refuse to do anything about the cading. There are CrazyFilms5000 (super admin according to his tags, and I do believe he is an admin since in the recording he banned someone according to chat), -HG- lala (sorry old buddy, gotta do what's right), IcyJuice (whom I'm sure has played the map enough times with Phoogie to know it's not allowed), HG | Papa John, Ace/Fragger1, and A Failed Experiment (same as IcyJuice).

Also, where's the BBcode for embedding video?

I don't believe any administrative actions took place during the period you highlighted, so it is probably geared more towards gameplay rules.

In regards to what happened, and why no action was taken against the barricade (by myself), it was simply a matter of the zombies were able to move within the pocket outside the teleporter and do damage to the barricade. Had the case been that zombies were either A) unable to teleport to the location without clipping into a prop or wall or B ) unable to do damage to the barricade props, I could better understand your concern but as it stands both of those were false.

That reasoning being said, a discussion is underway to determine if that is still unfair towards zombies. Thank you for bringing the topic to our attention.

Edited by Papa John

I always believe as long as the zombies can spawn out of the teleporter without getting trapped/clipped in the barricade, it is alright as zombies have a chance to take down the cades.

Sure it can be bloody difficult if you zombies come thru the tele 1 by 1. I have seen it multiple times it just take a boss with a few zombies to take down the cade.

• 2 weeks later...