Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Delink Gag Abuse

Lumerian

1. Abuser name: [HG] »Ãelink

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33211584

3. What server: Hellsgamers Jailbreak Server Counter Strike Source

4. About what time: 3:00 P.M. EST

5. PROOF:post-18322-0-25392000-1373052067_thumb.jpgpost-18322-0-77974200-1373052112_thumb.jpg http://imgur.com/fAz...nZgb1,lhxOTC8#0

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was muted by Consuela for talking over lead, but then, I go qq (sad i got muted)and then get gagged by Delink for no reason. Someone questions why I was muted, as well as me. I try to contact Delink, but he is being stubborn. Delink is known(i think)as a nazi, and instead of warning, he does the 2nd step right away (kick, mute, gag) right away, even if its very little. He has gagged me before for saying he kicks without warning.

Edited by BlueDevil3916

You have been either mic spamming or chat spamming all day.

Got fed up with it, but then you tell another admin to QQ, just were enough.

I dont understand why, but everyday you get warned, for either mic spam, chat spam or disrespect, but the following day you just do the same shit all over again?

Delink is known(i think)as a mute nazi

True i mute HLDJ SPAMMERS like you, since if you have read the HLDJ rules, its clearly says

SOUND CLIPS : Should be played sparingly and never in a way that interrupts gameplay and/or commands from the Lead CT, try to keep sound clips relevant to the day being played. Do not repeat the same sounds. We like humor but we hate spammers.

No one like the same clip getting looped over and over. Or on JB no one likes people who talks over lead after several warns.

and instead of warning, he does the 2nd step right away (kick, mute, gag) right away

I warn atleast every fifth round, so say i kicked, muted, gaged someone with out warn them first is not true. If i warned you 3 rounds ago i damm hope you still can remember your not suppose spam or talk over lead.

He has gagged me before for saying he kicks without warning.

This is just a true lie. I have ever kicked you for saying i kick without warns. + i only kick racist people, which warn can be a kick.

Edited by Delink
  • Like 1

That is the Idiotic post I have ever seen here. I didn't "qq" an admin. I just typed "qq" to let you know I didn't like that mute. (Questionable mute) Here is why this is idiotic.

True i mute HLDJ SPAMMERS like you, since if you have read the HLDJ rules, its clearly says
I have not played an HLDJ clip all day, you idiot. Scratch that, I haven't played an HLDJ clip in a couple weeks, yet alone spammed one. You ARE a mute Nazi. You mute over tiny scraps of bullshit while no one is talking, and you off/mute music that "doesn't fit your tastes"
I warn atleast every fifth round, so say i kicked, muted, gaged someone with out warn them first is not true. If i warned you 3 rounds ago i damm hope you still can remember your not suppose spam or talk over lead.
You haven't warned at all. plus, earlier you and GoldenRuski threatned to gag me because I said you haven't read the rules. What bullshit is that?
No one like the same clip getting looped over and over. Or on JB no one likes people who talks over lead after several warns.
1. You didn't warn me 2. I haven't played a clip all day.
This is just a true lie. I have ever kicked you for saying i kick without warns. + i only kick racist people, which warn can be a kick.
Warn my ass. I looked in console and I didn't see shit. I haven't spammed a clip nor a song (or played one) all day. I was muted for having a loud voice, not spamming an HLDJ clip.I'm questioning the gag, not the mute. You have nothing to bring up, which is why you are bringing up me having HLDJ clips. Good sign that you are unsure of what to do, and that you know you abused. I say that that is a phantom post, and that Delink needs a warning/short ban. There are other cases in which people have questioned Delink's authority. Edited by BlueDevil3916

@Delink - Three round 3 gag seems too much for what he did. One round would have been fine. And if he continues you could make the gag longer. Also, get proof he was spamming (demo/screenshots) because reason doesn't show anything.

@BlueDevil3916 - You need to stop spamming (mic + chat) and don't bitch in chat when you get muted.

Reviewed, thanks!

• Like 2