Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Joker In The Army

So I asked joker if he was in the army because someone told me.

Now then someone told me he got kicked out.

I asked if this was true and he said: I left honorably

Then i said: Yeah.. ''honorably''.

And boom i get gagged because of ''disrespect''.

How should i know if he was telling the trueth, also after that he starts calling me out and telling everybody that i said that he got kicked out. Wich i did NOT say.

Joker if you read this: Im sorry if it offended you but please, dont get so angry so so fast...

Inbefore ban.

I think this post is just unneeded, we all know Joker has his flaws and he does some stupid shit from time to time. Who cares if he left or got kicked out of the army? You called a person out for having no honor when he did his job in the military, so I understand that Joker gagged you and you probably deserved it in my opinion...

From my point of view, Dingletron was making an innocent joke. I guess the moral of this story is 'believe everything you're told, and do not question it unless you want to get punished'.

Oh hey, a guy served his country and left honorably? Ima fuck with him and imply he left dishonorably.

If you had ever served, I'm sure you'd be replying a polar opposite to this thread.

Locking this before the shit storm comes over the horizon, too. If you have a problem like this, its better to apologize to them through PM or in a more private manner. If you think this was abuse, make an abuse report.

• Like 3