Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey I Need Some Little Help (Only If You Have The Time) C:

Skippy The Pirate

Hello. Im new to this forum thingis and i just want to know how it all works, I have never been on a forum before and neither have i been in a clan before.

I have some questions.

Q: How does a forum work? (what is it for, what are the do's and dont's?)

Q:After i become a full memeber (after my 2 months of waiting to get replied on if i become a member or not) how do i get promoted?

Q: The do's and dont's of being in a clan? (i know the rules c: )

Thank you! :)

p.s

if you see me do anything i should not do please tell me im really new to being in a clan or forum :c

Hello. Im new to this forum thingis and i just want to know how it all works, I have never been on a forum before and neither have i been in a clan before.

I have some questions.

Q: How does a forum work? (what is it for, what are the do's and dont's?)

Q:After i become a full memeber (after my 2 months of waiting to get replied on if i become a member or not) how do i get promoted?

Q: The do's and dont's of being in a clan? (i know the rules c: )

Thank you! :)

p.s

if you see me do anything i should not do please tell me im really new to being in a clan or forum :c

1. Read the forum rules sticky

2. Post in the promotion area of the members forums

3. Server motds (no racism, keep disrespect to a minimum, no spamming, ect.) apply to the forums and teamspeak.

You will find most of this information in the private message I sent you when I set you up as a recruit. To view it scroll to the top right of this page and you will see an envelope icon. Click on that and open the message from me that is titled Welcome & Recruitment Information. If you have anymore questions feel free to message me on steam.