Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Jaidrium Abuse Minecraft Trade Server

digitalshot

If you would scroll up in the chat you could see that he slapped and slayed me atleast twice and he did the same to -HG- Mad Tekkers I did it back as a joke because he did it to me. That is what happened in the full incident so if you want to ban me i suggest you go look at his offences to two other admins on the same server.

If you would scroll up in the chat you could see that he slapped and slayed me atleast twice and he did the same to -HG- Mad Tekkers I did it back as a joke because he did it to me. That is what happened in the full incident so if you want to ban me i suggest you go look at his offences to two other admins on the same server.

Halex is the one that sent me that screenshot and said that you had slayed him for no reason. I'll wait for Halex to get on and post in here explaining his side as well.

Yes halex is the admin that has slapped and slayed me and tekkers as a joke and tekkers has done it back to him I dont know why he wants to try and get me banned when he has just spammed slapping and slaying saying "Wow this is fun" Also he also set it to where Tekkers does not ever get crits then after i told him to put it back he said he's new at this but i dont see how he can be so hypocritical and try to get me banned when he has broken rules way more than once.

I just talked with one of my advisors who verified what you said. I'll talk with Halex later and chew him out about it.

This is a warning to you though as well as Halex, DO NOT SLAY OR SLAP EACH OTHER. No admin should even be doing this. Dont slay, drug, slap, timebomb, set on fire, ass fuck or even blow each other. This is a warning to the both of you.

• Like 1